Yum! Yum! Yum! When a friend brought this black bean and corn dip over during a recent playdate I was beside myself with how good it was! It was simple, fresh and utterly delicious! This is a recipe that you will adore!!!
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 can of sweet white corn
- 1 can of Mexicorn
- 1 cucumber, diced (remove seeds)
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (adjust amount to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain and rinse (very important) beans and corn.
- Mix all ingredients and chill.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.